Arkansas Center for Forest Business: Vision, Mission, and Values
Our vision is to connect people and forests to sustain healthy forests, strengthen a green bio-economy, and support vibrant rural communities.
The Center for Forest Business will provide market-based economic solutions to forest resource issues, improving business practices for forest enterprises, and enhancing the economic competiveness of Arkansas’ forests in a global economy.
- Sustainable and healthy forests are our primary outcome
- Using cutting-edge science to achieve solutions and find opportunities
- Collaboration with private, public and non-governmental groups
- Landowners are the foundation of providing goods and services for society
- Forests and people have a natural, joint living identity