On your initial visit to UAM Student Health Services, you will be required to fill out a Health History Form.
- Emergency first aid.
- Health education, counseling, and evaluations.
- Health screenings (blood pressure, blood sugar, hemoglobin, body fat composition, cholesterol, strep A, pregnancy, otoscope exams, etc.)
- Assessment, treatment and OTC medications for minor illnesses.
- Assessment and treatment for injuries.
- Specific care prescribed by physicians (injections, dressing changes, wound care, etc.)
- Assistance with proper use of the health care system through appropriate referrals.
- Lactation Room