- You are allowed up to 2 helpers to move you in.
- You and your helper(s) are required to wear a mask when not inside your assigned room. Masks must be worn outside of the building as well.
- Follow directional signs. Front doors will be used as entrances and back doors will be used as exits. Stairwells will be labeled for use to go "up" or "down".
- All residents should bring masks, hand sanitizer, wipes and any other COVID-19 protective supplies and equipment that you deem appropriate.
- We recommend that everyone follow CDC guidelines found here to protect yourself and others.
- Practice physical distancing and remain 6 feet away from other residents and their helpers.
- Move in as quickly as possible.
Do Not Bring
|Hot plates||Halogen Lamps||Candles and Incense|
|Crock Pots||Toasters||Darts or dartboards|
|Electric skillets||Space heaters||Pets of any kind|
Advice From Students
- "Bring food containers and utensils. Don’t be left eating snacks with your fingers.”
- “Bring cleaning supplies so you can keep your room clean. Health & safety inspections are held once a month and they check to make sure you cleaned!”
- “Don’t bring all your stuff on the first day. Wait until you get settled to buy just what you need.”
- “Bring an extra set of sheets to use on laundry day.”
- “Call your roommate before you arrive to arrange the plans for check in day. Try to arrive at the same time so that no one feels left out.”
- “Get to know your roommate so you know their likes and dislikes.”
- “Don’t use nails, tacks or screws on the walls. You will have to pay for damages.”
- “Make sure you meet your RA when you arrive. She/he will help you when you have questions."
- “Don’t cut carpet to fit your room! Just bring an area rug."
- “Always carry your student ID card with you.”
- “Don’t be afraid to ask questions.”
- “Make sure you set an alarm so you don’t miss class!”