- Currently enrolled UAM students, current faculty & staff and professors emeritus.
- Spouse and dependent family members aged 16 and older of current faculty & staff and professors emeritus. Exception: No one under the age of 18 is allowed in the free weight room.
- Dependent family members aged 5 - 15 of current faculty & staff and professors emeritus must be accompanied by parent at all times. No other children are permitted in the UC Rec Areas.
Who May Use UAM Rec Facilities?
Use of the UC Rec facilities are free to current UAM students, faculty & staff, and professors emeritus. Spouse and dependent family members of faculty & staff and professors emeritus also may use the UC Rec facilities free of charge.
Current UAM ID card must be presented to use facilities. Student ID cards must be validated at the beginning of each semester. Faculty & Staff without a UAM ID must go to the Office of Residence Life to have their ID picture taken and their UAM faculty/staff ID printed.
Spouse and dependent family members of current faculty & staff and professors emeritus aged 16 and older may obtain a UAM ID card by following these steps.
- Complete a Dependent Verification Form in the UAM Personnel office. Upon authorization, an identification number will be entered into the data base system.
- Proceed to the office of Residence Life. ID picture will be taken and ID printed.
- Current UAM ID card is to be presented each time the individual enters any UAM Recreation Area.
Obtaining a UAM ID Card
Student Success Center