Welcome to the University Tutoring Center
We are conveniently located on the second floor of Student Success Center.
- Appointments are encouraged, however; are not necessary. Students can "drop in" at their conveniences during the tutor's designated session.
- Please call 460-1962 to schedule an appointment or for availability. For further assistance, please call (870) 460-1454.
- Tutoring Schedules are available for pick up in Testing, Tutoring or the Computer Lab.
Tutor availability can change, so students should call ahead. The administrative and support staff will be here during regular hours to answer questions concerning tutoring.
**Tutoring Hours - Monday-Thursday 8:00a-4:30p
**After hours tutoring is available Monday-Thursday from 6:00p-8:30p.
Our tutoring staff is composed of current UAM students who excel in the area which they tutor. We strive to develop a tutoring schedule that provides as many available hours as possible for as many courses as possible. We encourage students to plan ahead and to check the schedule to avoid situations in which there is no tutor available.
- Our tutors are currently enrolled undergraduate students.
- We make every effort to develop a tutoring schedule that provides as many available hours as possible for as many courses as possible.
- Because we are a walk-in service, students may, from time to time, have to wait for an available tutor. We encourage students to plan ahead and to check the schedule to avoid situations in which there is no tutor available.
Testing Center Director/Career Advisor
Student Success Center 2nd floor, suite 201
UAM Testing, Career Services and Tutoring
Student Success Center Suite 201
PO Box 3458
Monticello, AR 71656