Living on campus…
It’s the smart choice!
- Proximity to resources, including class rooms, faculty offices, library and the Randy Risher Wellness Center.
- Daily custodial services provided to all in-hall common areas.
- Camps dining offers a variety of on campus food choices, including gourmet coffee at Java Cityor a full range of meal options in the UAM Cafeteria.
- Hundreds of educational, cultural, and recreational activities.
- Greater engagement in a campus community focused on success.
- Chance to meet people from all over the world.
- On-campus tutoring and counseling
- 24 hour emergency assistance for safety, maintenance or personal issues.
- Restricted access to residence hall living areas.
- Security cameras monitor both the inside and outside of residence halls.
- 24 hour, 365 days a year University Policy Officers and in-hall housing staff.
- Living on campus costs less than comparable off campus apartments.
- No budgeting…all cost paid on the front end with no surprises.
- All charges are processed through your student account.