- Currently enrolled UAM students, current faculty & staff and professors emeritus.
- Spouse and dependent family members aged 16 and older of current faculty & staff and professors emeritus. Exception: No one under the age of 18 is allowed in the free weight room.
- Dependent family members aged 5 - 15 of current faculty & staff and professors emeritus must be accompanied by parent at all times. No other children are permitted in the UC Rec Areas.
Current UAM ID card must be presented to use facilities. Student ID cards must be validated at the beginning of each semester. Faculty & Staff without a UAM ID must go to the Office of Residence Life to have their ID picture taken and their UAM faculty/staff ID printed.
Spouse and dependent family members of current faculty & staff and professors emeritus aged 16 and older may obtain a UAM ID card by following these steps.
- Complete a Dependent Verification Form in the UAM Personnel office. Upon authorization, an identification number will be entered into the data base system.
- Proceed to the office of Residence Life. ID picture will be taken and ID printed.
- Current UAM ID card is to be presented each time the individual enters any UAM Recreation Area.
Use of the UC Rec facilities are free to current UAM students, faculty & staff, and professors emeritus. Spouse and dependent family members of faculty & staff and professors emeritus also may use the UC Rec facilities free of charge.
Note: The Exercise Center located in the UAM Wellness Center is not a Campus Rec facility. It is available to UAM students with their current UAM ID card. Access to the Exercise Center by UAM Employee or spouse or dependent of UAM employee and UAM Retiree or Emeriti Faculty or spouse or dependent of UAM Retiree or Emeriti Faculty is available for a small fee. Contact the Wellness Center at 870.460.1051