Orientation is over. Now what? Use this checklist to make sure you're prepared and ready to go once classes begin.
- Pay your tuition.
- Submit any outstanding documents for admission or financial aid.
- Obtain a parking permit (if applicable).
- Familiarize yourself with student services.
- Be proactive about campus safety.
- Register with Services for Students with Disabilities (if applicable).
- Map out your classes.
- Research options for purchasing textbooks.
- Participate in Welcome Week.
- Make sure you pay your tuition so you don’t get dropped from your classes!
- If you are paying with financial aid, be sure to read the Office of Financial Aid’s FAQs.