We offer a variety of institutional scholarships to assist students with strong academic or leadership records that wish to attend UAM. A complete list of these scholarship options is below, however it is critical that any student interested in applying for these scholarships make note of the following:
- Additional scholarship criteria may apply to both institutional and foundation awards. Students should meet scholarship eligibility requirements by March 1.
- However, after March 1, consideration for scholarship awards will be based upon availability of funds.
- Scholarship candidates are encouraged to begin the process early in the senior year of high school.
- Students are encouraged to review detailed scholarship information in the UAM catalog.
- No scholarships will be renewed if a student falls below a 2.00 GPA for any semester.
If you have any questions about attending UAM or would like to schedule a visit, please contact us via e-mail at Whitingm@uamont.edu, call us at 870-460-1026 or 800-844-1826, fax us at 870-460-1926 or write to us at:
P.O. Box 3600
Monticello, AR 71656