Be the man in the classroom!
Link to UAM McGehee Homepage
Lora Medina, M.Ed.
Chair, Early Childhood Department
phone: 870-222-5360 ext. 2123
Summer Office Hours:
SLO's (Student Learning Outcomes) - Students successfully completing the UAM CTM
Early Childhood Education program will be able to:
1. Plan a safe, healthy learning environment for children in early childhood.
2. Advance children’s physical and intellectual development.
3. Implement positive strategies to support children’s social and emotional development.
4. Establish productive relationships with families.
5. Implement strategies to manage an effective program operation.
6. Maintain a commitment to professionalism.
7. Be familiar with a variety of appropriate observation and assessment tools to document children’s development.
8. Understand and apply principles of child growth and development.
Summer I 2014 Early Childhood Courses
|Course Name||Course Number||Course Sections||Class Days||Time||Instructor||Room #|
|Inclusion of Children with Special Needs||HOEC 2173||M T W H||8:00 a.m. - 10:15 a.m.||MEDINA||McG 103|
|Program Planning and Administration||HOEC 2143||M T W H||10:30 p.m. - 12:45 p.m.||MEDINA||McG 103|
TBA = To Be Announced *see link below for MLR
AR = Arranged
Click here to print a Technical Certificate Program of Study
To view syllabus, click on name of course under course schedule.
http://www.arkansas.gov/ Minimum Licensing Regulations
ASU Childhood Services Early Childhood SPECTRUM
http://www.naeyc.org http://www.naeyc.org/files/naeyc/file/positions/Ethics Position Statement2011.pdf