Lisa Kelley : firstname.lastname@example.org or call (870)460-2136
UAM College of Technology - McGehee
Students successfully completing the UAM-CTM Hospitality Services program should be able to:
1. Identify hospitality as the act of generously providing care to those in need, and relating understanding through community service.
2. Demonstrate safety and sanitation in the food and lodging industry by identifying, maintaining and safely utilizing commercial tools and equipment.
3. Outline the skills and behaviors required during customer involvement to analyze, judge and act in ways that contribute to customer satisfaction.
4. Demonstrate knowledge of operations relative to the provisions of goods and services in the hospitality foodservice and hotel management industries.
5. Compile effective written and interpersonal communication skills to justify knowledge of fundamental supervisory responsibilities.
Fall 2014 Office Hours:
Monday: 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. & 2:30 - 4:30
Tuesday: 12:00 - 3:00
Wednesday: 2:30 - 4:30
Virtual Office Hours:
Friday: 8:00 - 10:00
Also by appointment
Hospitality: generously providing care and kindness to whoever is in need
Fall 2014 Courses Offered
|Course Name||Course Number||Course Section||Class Day||Class Time|
|Employability Skills/Work Ethics||COM 1102||301||M/W||1:30 - 2:30|
|Customer Service Relations||HOSP 1033||301||T/Th||9:40 - 11:00|
|Introduction to Hospitality Operations||HOSP 1043||301||M/W||8:10 - 9:30|
|Hospitality Internship||HOSP 1082||301||TBA||TBA|
|Culinary Fundamentals||HOSP 1093||301||M/W||9:40 - 12:00|
|Safety & Sanitation||HOSP 1023||390||Online||Online|
Accreditation Information | Contact Us | Disclaimer | Employment | Master Plan | Strategic Plan