Early Childhood Education Instructor
UAM College of Technology - McGehee
Office: SEACBEC Early Childhood Classroom (Warren)
Spring 2014 Office Hours:
Day Time Monday 10:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. Warren campus Tuesday 11 - 12 & 3 - 4 p.m. Warren campus Wednesday 11a.m. - 1 p.m. Warren Campus Thursday 11 - 12 noon Warren campus
Spring 2014 Course Schedule:
|Class Day||Class Time||Room Number|
|Observation and Assessment||HOEC 2083||390||T & Th||8:10 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.||SEACBEC|
|Methods and Materials||HOEC 2103||376||T & Th||9:40 - 11:00 a.m.||SEACBEC|
|Dev and Curr for Early Childhood||ECED1043||376||T & Th||12:10 - 1:30 p.m.||SEACBEC|
|Child Guidance||HOEC 2073||376||T & Th||1:40 - 3:00 p.m.||SEACBEC|
|Practicum II||HOEC 2033||376||TBA||SEACBEC|
To view syllabus, click on name of course
under course schedule.
SLO's (Student Learning Outcomes) - Students successfully completing the UAM CTM Early Childhood Education program will be able to:
Plan a safe, healthy learning environment
for children in early childhood.
2. Advance children's physical and intellectual development.
3. Implement positive strategies to support children's social and emotional development.
4. Establish productive relationships with families.
5. Implement strategies to manage an effective program operation.
6. Maintain a commitment to professionalism.
7. Be familiar with a variety of appropriate observation and assessment tools to document children's development.
8. Understand and apply principles of child growth and development.
Accreditation Information | Contact Us | Disclaimer | Employment | Master Plan | Strategic Plan