Early Childhood Education Instructor
UAM College of Technology - McGehee
Office: SEACBEC Early Childhood Classroom (Warren)
Fall 2013 Office Hours:
Day Time Monday 11 a.m. - 1 p.m. Warren campus Tuesday 8 - 9:30 a.m., 11 - 12, & 3 - 4 p.m. Warren campus Wednesday 9 - 12, Warren Campus Thursday 8 - 9:30 a.m., 11 - 12 noon Warren campus
Fall 2013 Course Schedule:
|Class Day||Class Time||Room Number|
|Environments in Early Childhood||ECED 1053||73||T||5 - 7:45 p.m.||SEACBEC|
|Foundations of Early Childhood||ECED 1063||73||T & Th||9:40 - 11:00 a.m.||SEACBEC|
|Curriculum Development for Infants & Toddlers||HOEC 1113||92||T & Th||12:10 - 1:30 p.m.||SEACBEC|
|Child Development||HOEC 2153||92||T & Th||1:40 - 3:00 p.m.||SEACBEC|
|Introduction to Practicum||ECED 1071||74||TBA||SEACBEC|
|Practicum I||ECED 1082||74||TBA||SEACBEC|
|Practicum II||HOEC 2033||01||TBA||McGehee|
To view syllabus, click on name of course
under course schedule.
SLO's (Student Learning Outcomes) - Students successfully completing the UAM CTM Early Childhood Education program will be able to:
Plan a safe, healthy learning environment
for children in early childhood.
2. Advance children's physical and intellectual development.
3. Implement positive strategies to support children's social and emotional development.
4. Establish productive relationships with families.
5. Implement strategies to manage an effective program operation.
6. Maintain a commitment to professionalism.
7. Be familiar with a variety of appropriate observation and assessment tools to document children's development.
8. Understand and apply principles of child growth and development.
Accreditation Information | Contact Us | Disclaimer | Employment | Master Plan | Strategic Plan