Early Childhood Education Instructor
UAM College of Technology - McGehee
Office: SEACBEC Early Childhood Classroom (Warren)
Summer 2014 Office Hours:
Day Time Monday 12:45 - 1:45 p.m. Warren campus Tuesday 12:45 - 1:45 p.m. Warren campus Wednesday 12:45 - 1:45 p.m. Warren campus Thursday 12:45 - 1:45 p.m. Warren campus
Summer 2014 Course Schedule:
|Class Day||Class Time||Room Number|
|Special Needs||HOEC 2173||M - TH||8:00 a.m. - 10:15 a.m.||SEACBEC|
|Program Administration||HOEC 2143||M - TH||10:30 a.m. - 12:45 p.m.||SEACBEC|
To view syllabus, click on name of course
under course schedule.
SLO's (Student Learning Outcomes) - Students successfully completing the UAM CTM Early Childhood Education program will be able to:
Plan a safe, healthy learning environment
for children in early childhood.
2. Advance children's physical and intellectual development.
3. Implement positive strategies to support children's social and emotional development.
4. Establish productive relationships with families.
5. Implement strategies to manage an effective program operation.
6. Maintain a commitment to professionalism.
7. Be familiar with a variety of appropriate observation and assessment tools to document children's development.
8. Understand and apply principles of child growth and development.
Accreditation Information | Contact Us | Disclaimer | Employment | Master Plan | Strategic Plan